Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Summer

At this point in the school year, with only 2 weeks left, its hard not to think of what the summer will be like. At the end of my first year in college, the summer to be will be a relief. I will of course be taking classes during the summer to keep me busy and gain a better understanding for when I come back in the fall, but there will be time for other things as well. There'll be a chance to work and earn some money, doing the full time school year having a job as a dual major is rather difficult, so I found it is easier to do all the working during break periods. There'll also be a chance to meet up with my old friend group. With one of my friends working as a farmer, back home, and another studying mechanical engineering in northern Michigan, it will be nice to get the group together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment