Thursday, April 28, 2016

Lack of Food

The one thing I find insane about the way this school works is the fact that the meal plans are cut short a week before finals weeks. Who in there right mind thought that this is a good idea is beyond me. You would think that during finals week is when the students should be pampered the most and have the most stuff available to them as they stressed out studying, and doing a final that will decide roughly a quarter of their grade. For me myself, I'm out of food and its the Thursday before finals week. I am going to end up having to pay for extra money on my meal card, but I am already having many thousands of dollars to do to this school. You would think that the place would at least make sure that their students are fed in the week before finals. I'm just thankful that finals for me are all on Monday so effectively I simply need to find food until then. I can go a few days without food Tuesday and Wednesday as I won't need brain power, simply packing things up so I can wait til I get home, but damn if there was a place to make a budget cut, I'm pretty sure that this wasn't the time and place to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment