Saturday, April 16, 2016

Building Things in the Summer

This summer I have the feeling, that the things my friends and I will be building will reach a new level of extreme. Returning to hangout this summer, between the 4 of us, we have a mechanical engineering student, agricultural engineering student, physics student, and a wielding/blacksmith technician. I can only image the crazy stuff we will be building. With previously last year of making a dart gun, pneumatic cannon, metal forge, blow dart gun, frog spears, and other crazy creations, with our increases knowledge of building things the things we will be making guarantees of fun summer. All that remains is to find a project to commit our time to, and start building our next project. Hopefully we will build something that will outdo anything that my group of friends and I have built in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment