Thursday, April 14, 2016

2.5 Weeks Left of School

As of today there is little under 2 and a half weeks of school left. To me I cannot wait to be back home again. My friend are all coming come from their far away colleges, and again we'll be able to hangout and live life up again. This summer to say isn't going to be all fun and games. This summer I'm going to be very busy, working a part time  job back at the farm, taking classes at JJC to increase my math skills, and doing research here at Lewis to build research house so that I may be able to get better internships in the future. Now thinking about it, for science majors the freshmen summer is a rather interesting perspective. It is the last summer one can take, to really fix any mistakes in learning or any discontinuities in understanding. For after this summer, it would be hard to retake any classes as the junior colleges don't offer the level of classes I would be taking. An interesting perspective to think of for sure. I am excited though however to be suring up the foundation of my understanding. For once my foundation is strong, I am not going to let it get weak again. I cannot wait to see what the next year may hold after summer, but I do know however, I am excited to be going home and be busy again of course, however a change of scenery and distractions with friends shall be a welcome change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment