Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Aviation Summer

When summer starts this year, one of the first things I will be doing is going back to Lewis to the pancake fly in breakfast they have here every may. At this breakfast hosted by the EAA chapter at the airport, my grandfather flys up from Missouri to visit and I get a chance to see him and go flying with him. This year is going to be interesting as it will be my first year where I am attending the school and going to the pancake break fast. I can't wait to see him because it will allow me to scratch a flying itch that I have been having lately. I have to sit and wonder if science is something that I really want to do. More than science I think aviation is something that makes me come alive. I love the history, the machinery behind it, the act of doing it. I love almost everything about aviation and I long so it do it again. I don't know however, at this point it seems that I am locked into doing a science major. and on top of it, the cost for flight school is a decent amount more than a regular major. I don't know, I guess I'll keep plugging along and see if I can somehow sate this flying itch. If not now, then maybe later I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment