Thursday, February 4, 2016

Blog Purpose

It finally occurred to me that maybe I should begin to actually write this blog of mine. After-all I do need the grade and me continuing to put this off isn't going to help anyone. Before starting however, I think it is necessary to sent out a purpose of what this blog is going to be. Having a unified subject matter or at-least theme for the blog would allow some unity.

The purpose of this blog is to act as an idea journal. A journal were I'll discuss unfinished ideas and what I consider to be "a work in progress" as well as anything I find through my day to be worthwhile of further analysis and prodding. The a recount of my day and the analysis of what happened perhaps. Ultimately this journal/blog to me is going to be a place of reflection and analysis which I hope will reward me with some more insight into my life. If you care to come along then feel free to do so. Hopefully you'll gain to insight into your own life and we might be able to help one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment